Construction Consulting & Claims Analysis
J.E. Manzi & Associates, Inc. was founded in 1985 in Littleton, Colorado. Shortly after
founding, the firm relocated to suburban Chicago and established its primary office in
Park Ridge, Illinois.
For three decades, J.E. Manzi & Associates, Inc. has offered a full spectrum of
construction consulting services to public and private sector clients throughout the
United States and around the world.
Our mission is to advise our clients on minimizing and mitigating the risks inherent in the
construction process. To accomplish this objective, we rely upon many years of
engineering, project management, contract administration and project controls
experience. We have the qualifications, capabilities, experience and credibility to
properly analyze problems and develop strategies that allow our clients to properly
manage every phase of their project, from conception through completion.
Our scope of services encompasses front-end planning, construction/program management, scheduling and cost
control, as well as the evaluation and analysis of claims and litigation arising from the project.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Risk Identification
- Project Due Diligence
- Feasibility Analysis
- Project Management and Project Control Services
- On-Site Project Management Services
- CPM Schedule Preparation and Updating
- Cost and Schedule Systems Evaluation
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Claims Identification and Entitlement Analysis
- Damages Assessment
- Schedule Delay Analysis
- Change Order Impact Analysis
- Claim Preparation and Presentation
- Expert Testimony
Our history is defined by hundreds of successful projects, including:
- Harold Washington Library Center
- Cook County Jail Division 10
- Millennium Park
- Reconstruction of Wacker Drive
- The Chicago Skyway
- Adaptive Reuse of Soldier Field
- O'Hare International Airport F.A.C.E. Project
- Chicago Transit Authority Dan Ryan Red Line Reconstruction
J.E. Manzi & Associates, Inc. is an active supporter and fund raiser for the Chicago Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis
Foundation and was recently recognized for raising in excess of $1,000,000 over the past two decades.
To find out more and join our team in fighting Cystic Fibrosis, click here.